- DiaShine Super Fine Soft is an extremely fine grit of DiaShine. Use in conjunction after another grit and apply with any type of bristle brush or felt. Developed specifically for the nano ceramics and hybrid materials, although further testing has yielded favorable results on newer lithium silicate materials as well.
- DiaShine Fine Soft: Slightly higher concentration of diamond powder, sometimes used as a secondary polish to the Fine. Can be used with any type of bristle brush or felt, better option when polishing nano and hybrid ceramic.
- DiaShine Fine: The original version of DiaShine. A very hard compound, best used with a stiff bristle brush or felt.
- DiaShine Medium Soft: Achieve a quick shine, but not a high lustre finish. Can also be used for bringing back an over-polished or over-glazed restoration. Use with any type of brush or felt.
- DiaShine Coarse Soft: For smoothing or prepping the restorative surface for a final polish. Can use any type of bristle brush or felt.
- DiaShine Coarse: For smoothing or prepping the restorative surface for a final polish. Can use any type of bristle brush or felt.